Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming Blog; third attempt

Me and my other group members go together to film again. We actually got a lot don’t  this time and we had fun. We filmed us walking in the parking lot and we got to film the beginning of the the film. But one of my group members mother called and said that she had to go home so it was up to me and another member to finish as much as possible. I am a main character, apart from my two other team members that weren’t there, so it was up to me to act out everything. I had to do all my scenes alone and if would’ve been quick and easy but their were a lot of friendly people interrupting the shots. I’m not mad at it though, I like people and it showed me how supportive strangers can me. It was nice, all those people wishing you luck and rooting for you when they don’t even know you. After we filmed me walking through the isles gathering the main grocery items, we headed to the vegetable section of the store. We were trying to focus on our camera angles and I though there should be a high angle shot of me getting groceries. I didn’t really know how we were going to achieve this because it was only 2 of us and nun of us were that y’all. I finally came up with the idea to stack the camera unto the bell peppers. I had to create a steady pyramid that would support the camera, and I also had to create a safe landing spot just Incase the camera fell. It was definitely a process because the camera kept sliding and in some cases it was slanted. It took me a long time to film that high angle scene, I was really starting to get frustrated. People kept walking through and looking at the camera, I kept looking at the camera, of the camera would start to slide off. It was all worth it in the end though. My group member and I wrapped it up after we got the scene because we were tired and it was starting to get late. We left out of the store feeling empowered, because we did it all by ourselves, it felt nice knowing that you actually put in the time and effort for something, and it feels even better when you’re craft comes out great.



No comments:

Post a Comment