Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming Blog; first attempt

Originally my group and I planned to film during the week, because that was the only time our schedules weren't overlapping each other. Friday was the only day that everyone would have a day off from their usual activities, especially since school ended early due to the sad events that took place 2 years ago, so it'd be perfect, or so we thought. I didn't have to babysit my  brother that day so I figured it would be perfect. But of course with us nothing ever goes as planned with us. One of our group members does track, there was a track meet on that exact day but he previously had got kind of injured so we didn't know for sure if he'd be going. As soon as it was 12:20 ,school was over, I knew it was time to get serious and get to work. We were all going to meet after school and drive to walmart together because he has a car, but turns out he had to go to the meet so our plans were ruined. I feel like with my group its always some type of dilemma. We're always faced with some type of challenges, which used to make me a bit anxious, but we always figure it out. Even though we contridict each other alot, I feel like I work great with them, I feel like I can be heard in my group, we always complete our projects successfully.



 I was a bit dissapointed and worried because we had a blog due on Thursday and one thing I don't like is failing, especially in my AICE classes. I tried not to stress about it too much though because we always pull through, but I can't lie I was scared. So anyways, our plans got ruined and which meant that we were going to have top re-schedule. I knew this was going to be hectic because we all have responsibilities after school and on the weekends. Eventually we compromised and decided that we were going to have to film on monday and thursday. We're going to try to meet up again after school again. Then we'll take it from there. Hopefully things actually go as planned this time. If anything maybe we can find extra time to re shoot, so everythings perfect. I don't want to do anything last minute, especially with this project, we have to be on point. Even though I'm worried, I have complete faith in my group, I'm sure we can figure anything out.


No comments:

Post a Comment