Friday, March 6, 2020

Peer Review Blog

One thing I really liked when I watched my peers film was idea of it. It was really really suspenseful. It really felt like something that could be entered in a short film festival. I also really liked the lighting in it. It helped the film a lot, it was a dim sunset type of lightening. Without it the film would’ve felt incomplete. The lighting of the film made me super anxious, it felt like something was about to go down. Something else about the film that I really liked was the voiceover, especially when the person was walking on the beach. It made me feel like I was getting a run through of what was about to happen. Also, the placement of the titles fit perfectly into the theme.

The only suggestion I would make to their group is to work on the sound of the voiceover. It wasn’t really concise and it was really hard to hear what was happening. Without the sound the it wouldn’t make sense so I think just need to work on speaking louder into the microphone or rising the volume on the film a bit higher. That’s really the only thing that needs to be improved. Other than the sound the film was really good. I was interested and impressed. Everything else about the film was beautifully executed. It was nice to see someone else’s work. It gave me and my group and idea of how we should better our film and that we need to work harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment