Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Title Research; Art of the Title

This is one of the sites I used to learn about the special art of titles in a movie. A job I thought had no significant meaning. I’ve always seen titles as words taking us space on the screen. Now I can  say that’s not the case at all. Today we start researching titles. We used this website because the have everything from animations, documentaries, etc. A wide range of films to watch and learn from. This site looks like it would be a good way to gain knowledge of what order the titles should go in. Also, how they’re supposed to tie into the film. I look forward to applying effective titles to my film. Titles that convey a tone or theme, one that grabs the audience attention. Titles can be very effective towards a film, so I think it’s important we know how to do them correctly. With the findings from this website I believe, we’ll be doing just that. I’ve been scoping through the film’s title sequence to see which one i’m going to watch first. Wish us luck on this title research.


No comments:

Post a Comment