Friday, January 17, 2020

Starting the Final Task

 Ever since I was a toddler I've enjoyed the watching movies. As the years went on I started to get more interested in the whole movie process. It's amazing to me how all the little thing came together to create something so great. I was happy when I found about this great opportunity, I'd get to have hands on experience. Hopefully I get to put it to use in the real world. It’s just something so special about movies. Being a director was always a secret dream of mine, I never thought I’d get the opportunity to learn. I feel like one day I can really put this to great use and do something great. Maybe I’ll continue with this course, I guess we’ll see. The fun thing about this is that I get to work with people I trust and enjoy. When Jahleel, Dwana, Jasmine, and I put our heads together I think we can accomplish anything.

Throughout this class I learnt a lot. At the beginning I was just a clueless girl who lived movies. Now, I know how the process is done. I get to acknowledge all the work people put into making something so great, and I get to appreciate that. I learnt how to use a camera, how to exit on software, and how to add sound. The thing I learnt the most about was filming, that’s the one that’s most exciting. I’m definitely excited to use all the right camera angles, shots, and lightening. I also am excited and anxious about editing. The process is stressful but seeing everything come together makes it all worth it. During  this project I’ll try to think about using pinnacle studious instead of IMovies this time around, because I need to get more familiar with that software.

My group came up with 3 great pitches in my opinion. They need to be more put together but overall I feel like we did good. The first one would be two sisters shopping in walking, one of the sister gets lost, while the other one tries to find her someone else is following.... that’s where things got a tad bit more interesting. Our second concept would take place in an empty parking lot of a warehouse, two girls are robbing a man any placing a gun to his head, but there’s a strange figure in the corner, next thing you know a gun goes off... Our third pitch was a bit different, this boy is texting his friend that he thinks he’s gay but accidentally send it to the whole school... DUN DUN DUN




No comments:

Post a Comment