Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

To my mysterious views,

      Hi the names Jushe', weird right, yeah I don't how my mom came up with it but she did. Anyways I'm here today to introduce the semi-complex individual I call myself. Lets start with basics, if I could describe myself I would say I'm a caring, selfless, selfish, creative, and dependable person. I grew up with a single mom so I had to learn to adjust and work hard for whatever I wanted. This may sound weird but I like working hard because I want to repay my mom for everything, I want her to have everything and more. Sounds like the basic teenage dream I know but I can't help it; I want to push myself to be great, I have to be great. That's why I try even though I often fail a lot, I just go home and cry, then I get over it and work harder because I am capable.

     That's why I watch movies and T.V shows because they show the impossible being possible. Words can't explain how much I actually love movies and shows, especially action movies and drama movies. Action movies are amazing to me, the dynamic of it all just brings a feeling of excitement to me. I like to think of myself as the expert on action movies and shows, I watch everything from "The Lord of The Rings" to "Teen Wolf." If I had to choose one show to watch for the rest of my life it would be teen wolf. In my opinion, if the show you're watching doesn't bring out the emotion and passion in you, then it's just not good. Teen wolf, brings out every emotion in me, I've re-watched it about 9 times and it still surprises me, when they cry, I cry, when they laugh, I laugh. That just makes me appreciate the show even more it's so relatable, and it makes me feel like I'm apart of something bigger. If I could choose one action movie I wouldn't be able to pick between, The fast and the furious franchise, marvel anything, the transformers, the Jason Bourne series, and the John Wick series. Those movies are the best and if you think otherwise then we can debate about it.

    Anyways, now I think I'll talk about my classes. This year I wanted to push myself to do more so I decided to take 4 AICE classes and I must say they aren't as bad as I thought they would be. I'm glad I decided to take them, even though I don't have the best grade in all of them, I think I can do better and I want to do better. I wish I threw a little AP class into the mix so I can really see what I'm capable of but, I always have next year; that's if I pass all my AICE this year. Sometimes I feel so much pressure, I mean I'm in 11th grade I have so much to do, I have to raise my GPA, I have to pass all my classes, and I have to figure out what I'm going to do for the rest of my life. That scares me sometimes, I have no clue what I want to be because honestly I am unable to stick to anything. I like fashion and I took a business class so I thin that'd be good because I don't really think I could work for someone else. But, then again you have to start from somewhere so I guess we'll see.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment