Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Final Project

This is my final project, the movie. There are a lot of scenes missing from this and a lot of editing needs to be done. We were planning on editing it some more but we never got the chance. Before our last weekend at school we had just finished filming some more key parts of the film so they weren't really edited in their yet. We also wanted to swap out some of the scenes because we didn't like how they look. We were going to change how the titles looked because we felt like they weren't the best match for the film. I wanted to finished editing it or fix it up more, on quarantine, before the deadline but the new scenes weren't dumped on my flash drive yet, instead they're still on the SD card that I don't have, another member of my group has it. Either way we still wouldn't be able to dump the scenes because the SD card doesn't fit into any of our computers. 





No comments:

Post a Comment